In what promises to be among the more innovative strategic acquisition plans this year, Live Media Group Holdings announces that TNDV: Television, Harb Production Services, and Coastal Media Group will join its live production business portfolio effective immediately. The acquisitions will create the largest mid-level, full-service live production facilities provider and company in the broadcast and live event industry.
The acquisitions were driven by the vision of Brad Sexton, president and CEO of Live Media Group Holdings, who recognised the lack of a national full-service, mid-level broadcast provider and production option for today’s most demanding, ever-changing world. The innovative strategy more than triples Live Mobile Group’s fleet of production and uplink trucks, and expands the company’s business and technical staff with a diverse group of live production, systems integration and event management experts. The resulting company will change the competitive landscape for mid-level event live production facilities in a market dominated by a number of large providers and companies.
The expanded Live Media Group Holdings portfolio brings the following specialised companies and services together:
• Live Mobile Group: A premier, full-service, mid-sized truck provider for sports, entertainment and music, offering mid-sized 38’-42’ hybrid expando production and transmission units.
• TNDV: A full-service provider of 38’-53’ mobile production and audio facilities, as well as production and secondary services for broadcast television, live entertainment, and AV-related productions including entertainment, corporate, worship and higher education.
• Harb Production Services: A supplier of state-of-the-art, mid-sized 40’-45’ single and double expando production trucks, equipment and integration services to support sports, entertainment and other live event productions.
• Coastal Media Group: A live event management services company specialising in fiber and satellite transmission, insert studios, control rooms, and editorial facilities on the west coast.
• Live Media Group: One of the best known companies offering a true, turnkey approach for the creative, production, encoding/transmission and broadcast of live events on any scale for entertainment, music and sports.
“We have long recognised the value of strategic partnerships in the live production world and have been actively seeking complementary companies to join our team,” said Sexton.