TVU Networks, an innovator of live IP video solutions, has announced that its AI-based TVU MediaMind, cloud-based video production TVU Producer, and Contribution Automation Solution (CAS) will make their CABSAT debuts this year. The company has expanded its presence and will unveil a number of solutions, many of which are being launched in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region for the first time.
“TVU Networks is gaining traction in the region and is looking to accelerate this through expanding its offering to MEA customers in news gathering solutions technology, remote and cloud production solutions, IP video acquisition, as well as introducing customers to our AI-based TVU MediaMind solution set,” said Kap Shin, executive VP - Business Development, TVU Networks.
TVU Networks will demonstrate:
- TVU MediaMind - how this AI-led set of solutions can enable broadcasters and operators to migrate seamlessly towards the ‘smart studio’ of the future, delivering ROI and efficiency benefits both now and moving forward.
- TVU Producer - This solution is the latest addition to TVU’s family of remote production solutions, enabling professional, multi-camera live video production without expensive hardware, software or training. Covering live events such as sports, concerts, corporate presentations, house of worship services or any other multi-camera production can be done from virtually anywhere using a simple web-browser based interface.
- TVU Contribution Automation Solution (CAS) - TVU CAS enables planning of the acquisition process at story creation stage. In addition, all assignments are pushed to field devices, and the personnel who are involved. It will automatically execute the planned tasks, while automatically capturing Metadata and information associated with the corresponding content without human involvement.
- TVU Transcriber - TVU Transcriber is a context-based real-time speech to text transcribing service. Using voice recognition AI technology, the service provides the option to output text to a file format from an audio input source or embed text into a video stream for closed or open captioning. TVU Transcriber is accurate and capable of recognising multiple languages.
- TVU Grid - The award-winning TVU Grid is a powerful, yet simple IP live video distribution solution that uses commodity Internet to transmit any kind of live video content to anyone and anywhere in the world. In addition, Grid allows you to send live video in real-time and simultaneously to multiple locations without needing to exponentially increase the transmission bit rate. With Grid, you can easily connect to a network of thousands of Grid-enabled broadcasters around the world and automatically share and receive video content, including sharing in a video pool feed. Grid uses software based HEVC for low latency and greater efficiency.
- TVU One with HEVC transmitter - TVU One with HEVC cellular mobile solution uses HEVC video compression and TVU’s patented Inverse StatMux Plus (IS+) transmission algorithm to transmit HD quality video at 3Mbps with half-second latency. By utilizing the H.265 compression standard, TVU One uses less data and generates less overhead leading to lower operational costs while delivering even greater transmission reliability.