Zoo Digital revealed details of its success since launching in late 2012, delivering 30 million subtitles to global entertainment and media clients. Powered by cloud-based Zoo subs software,its approach to audio-visual localisation has been used for feature film and TV titles for five of the six major Hollywood studios. The company’s technology automates administration and progresses the process, whilst also ensuring files are compliant. Zoo’s approach to subtitling and captioning aims to offer clients the ability to work faster, simpler and cost-effectively. “We’re proud to have reached the 30-million milestone,” said Zoo president, Gordon Doran.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes