Zoo Digital revealed details of its success since launching in late 2012, delivering 30 million subtitles to global entertainment and media clients. Powered by cloud-based Zoo subs software,its approach to audio-visual localisation has been used for feature film and TV titles for five of the six major Hollywood studios. The company’s technology automates administration and progresses the process, whilst also ensuring files are compliant. Zoo’s approach to subtitling and captioning aims to offer clients the ability to work faster, simpler and cost-effectively. “We’re proud to have reached the 30-million milestone,” said Zoo president, Gordon Doran.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018