&TV, which launched in India and the Middle East last month, is now set for its UK launch. The new general entertainment channel from the Zee Entertainment stable under the ‘&’ franchise will go live in the UK on 6 April at 7 pm. The channel will be launched on the eve of the 20th anniversary of Zee UK. Zeel plans to expand &TV’s presence to every country where it has its footprints, subject to licence clearances. Mean-while, in India, &TV which, opened up with 90.6 GVMs, has only gone up in the ratings chart, in its second week, recording 105 GVMs.
- Custom Consoles reports demand in broadcast control rooms and edit suites
- Yasmina AZELMAD joins FranceTV Publicité Group as International MD
- At SVG Summit, VITEC shows IPTV and Digital Signage Solution for sports venues
- SMPTE 2018 Annual Conference and Exhibition spells success at Los Angeles
- Vettri Theatres first to deploy Christie CP4325-RGB RealLaser cinema projector