Zee Music Company (ZMC), which completes a year of operations, has acquired the music rights of UTV-Disney and Balaji Motion Pictures’ upcoming movies for the year 2015-16. ZMC will be releasing the music for Disney’s ABCD-2 , UTV’s Fitoor and Katti Batti and Balaji Motion Pictures’ Flying Jatt and Kya Super Kool Hai Hum 3. “We are elated to be associated with two of the finest studios who have consistently delivered successful movies and music over the years,” said ZMC head Anurag Bedi.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market