Singapore’s leading TV operator StarHub has announced the launch of a new online streaming service. The new StarHub Go is designed to provide a selection of the most popular StarHub TV content delivered ondemand,OTT, and on any device. Titles will be delivered from content partners such as Discovery Networks, HBO, A+E Networks, Scripps Networks Interactive, Sony Pictures Television and TVB. “The introduction of StarHub Go is specially designed to address customers’ needs for an over-the-top streaming service. To top it off, StarHub Mobile customers can even enjoy streaming on the go without having to worry about data charges,” said Lin Shu Fen, head of entertainment & SmartLife, StarHub.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market