Samsung is working on a new project, dubbed EnDK, focussed on building an 11K display in partnership with 13 unnamed foreign companies and a total of $26.5 million of government funding. Apparently Samsung is targeting 2,250 pixels per square inch, which works out to a shade less than 11,520 by 6480 pixels on a 5.1-inch screen.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market