Riedel Communications has acquired mobile streaming company Code One, a developer of solutions for video streaming over wide area networks. The acquisition gives Riedel a valuable portfolio of WAN-focused solutions, in addition to technology for distributing video, audio and data via mobile networks. Code OneCEO Sven Hanten said the company needed a partner with a strong portfolio in order to grow. “Riedel Communications offers a positive business environment,including a firmly established presence in key markets and a strong financial position, that will fuel our future development of innovative solutions,”Hanten said, in a statement.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018