Riedel Communications has acquired mobile streaming company Code One, a developer of solutions for video streaming over wide area networks. The acquisition gives Riedel a valuable portfolio of WAN-focused solutions, in addition to technology for distributing video, audio and data via mobile networks. Code OneCEO Sven Hanten said the company needed a partner with a strong portfolio in order to grow. “Riedel Communications offers a positive business environment,including a firmly established presence in key markets and a strong financial position, that will fuel our future development of innovative solutions,”Hanten said, in a statement.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes