Ooyala, a video streaming and analytics specialist, has acquired Videoplaza, a specialist in video advertising technology space. Videoplaza operates one of the world’s largest video ad serving platforms and programmatic trading solutions, delivering ads to viewers across all devices. It is used by broadcasters and media companies throughout Europe and the Asia Pacific region to maximise video monetisation. This acquisition allows Ooyala to tap into the video ad market. As premium video viewing moves to web and mobile consumption, major media agencies are recommending their clients move up to 25 per cent of their TV ad budgets to digital.
- GatesAir appoints Jacky Yee as head of sales, Asia-Pacific
- Masstech Innovations to focus on solving modern content storage challenges at IBC, 2018
- Brainstorm to exhibit latest enhancements for content creation at IBC, 2018
- IBC to see TVU Networks expand its live media acquisition leadership
- Qligent amplifies QoE monitoring with Vision-VOD at IBC, 2018