Ooyala, a video streaming and analytics specialist, has acquired Videoplaza, a specialist in video advertising technology space. Videoplaza operates one of the world’s largest video ad serving platforms and programmatic trading solutions, delivering ads to viewers across all devices. It is used by broadcasters and media companies throughout Europe and the Asia Pacific region to maximise video monetisation. This acquisition allows Ooyala to tap into the video ad market. As premium video viewing moves to web and mobile consumption, major media agencies are recommending their clients move up to 25 per cent of their TV ad budgets to digital.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes