NewTek continued to offer customers a clear pathway to end-to-end, all-IP video production with an array of new products, technology updates, virtualised control room software and affordable 4K workflows at NAB 2018. It also announced LiveGraphics, an entirely new approach to the creation of real-time motion graphics that does not require a proprietary hardware graphics engine. With this solution, content authored in Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe After Effects CC is available for live output from TriCaster TC1 and NewTek IP Series with fully replaceable text and images that can be driven by live data and web content.
- GatesAir appoints Jacky Yee as head of sales, Asia-Pacific
- Masstech Innovations to focus on solving modern content storage challenges at IBC, 2018
- Brainstorm to exhibit latest enhancements for content creation at IBC, 2018
- IBC to see TVU Networks expand its live media acquisition leadership
- Qligent amplifies QoE monitoring with Vision-VOD at IBC, 2018