NewTek continued to offer customers a clear pathway to end-to-end, all-IP video production with an array of new products, technology updates, virtualised control room software and affordable 4K workflows at NAB 2018. It also announced LiveGraphics, an entirely new approach to the creation of real-time motion graphics that does not require a proprietary hardware graphics engine. With this solution, content authored in Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe After Effects CC is available for live output from TriCaster TC1 and NewTek IP Series with fully replaceable text and images that can be driven by live data and web content.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes