Today’s news crews require access to VoIP, video clip transfer, web and archive browsing, email and social media; All of which require a bi-directional IP ‘multiservice’ communication link of sizeable bandwidth to allow studio-like operations. By bonding low-latency cellular connections with high bandwidth satellite connection, the QoE can be improved using Newtec’s Mx-DMA, the operation of which is on the lines of Newtec’s SCPC range. These technologies protect fixed bit-rate services, achieving flexibility similar to the MF-TDMA, Newtec’s next-generation VSAT platform. It features a features a multi-level deterministic QoS model, and provides scheduling software and integration into an ‘umbrella’ management system.
- Bittree introduces 12G video distribution amplifier series
- Saint Petersburg TV Channel deploys LDX 82 series cameras for live production
- Riedel to introduce revolutionary innovations at BroadcastAsia, 2018
- Cinegy to demonstrate layout workflow solutions at BroadcastAsia 2018
- AN INDUSTRY IN TRANSITION