Multi Screen Media (MSM) has announced that its digital sports entertainment property Liv Sports bagged the mobile and internet broadcast rights of the Champions Tennis League (CTL) for India. The league was conceptualised by Vijay Amritraj and All India Tennis Association (AITA). Viewers will be able to watch the live telecast of the league and catch video-on-demand highlights on LIV Sports. The CTL teams made up of the world’s top 25 ranked male and female players and the grand finale for the prize money of Rs 1 crore.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes