Multi Screen Media (MSM) has announced that its digital sports entertainment property Liv Sports bagged the mobile and internet broadcast rights of the Champions Tennis League (CTL) for India. The league was conceptualised by Vijay Amritraj and All India Tennis Association (AITA). Viewers will be able to watch the live telecast of the league and catch video-on-demand highlights on LIV Sports. The CTL teams made up of the world’s top 25 ranked male and female players and the grand finale for the prize money of Rs 1 crore.
- GatesAir appoints Jacky Yee as head of sales, Asia-Pacific
- Masstech Innovations to focus on solving modern content storage challenges at IBC, 2018
- Brainstorm to exhibit latest enhancements for content creation at IBC, 2018
- IBC to see TVU Networks expand its live media acquisition leadership
- Qligent amplifies QoE monitoring with Vision-VOD at IBC, 2018