Touted as India’s first live-action web series, Inside Edge had a gripping storyline, a marketing blitzkrieg and an impressive star cast with Bollywood actors known for their stellar acting chops. It certainly got Amazon Prime the attention the OTT service provider wanted. What elevated the viewing experience was the slick imagery, which was courtesy Sagar Mehta, VFX supervisor, Fluiidmask. The entire series had over 1200 VFX shots, including those on the cricket field and a stadium packed with screaming fans, putting it in the same league as a full length feature film. Since many scenes in the web series had night shots, getting the lighting right was quite challenging. This is where the Fluiidmask team decided to put VFX to good effect and hit the ball straight out of the park!
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market