Touted as India’s first live-action web series, Inside Edge had a gripping storyline, a marketing blitzkrieg and an impressive star cast with Bollywood actors known for their stellar acting chops. It certainly got Amazon Prime the attention the OTT service provider wanted. What elevated the viewing experience was the slick imagery, which was courtesy Sagar Mehta, VFX supervisor, Fluiidmask. The entire series had over 1200 VFX shots, including those on the cricket field and a stadium packed with screaming fans, putting it in the same league as a full length feature film. Since many scenes in the web series had night shots, getting the lighting right was quite challenging. This is where the Fluiidmask team decided to put VFX to good effect and hit the ball straight out of the park!
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas