The fourth edition of the Golmaal franchisee is packed with visuals of picturesque locales, grand sets and a ghost with an agenda – all of which needed plenty of VFX. To make this happen, around 100 artists from various departments worked in tandem to deliver 4300 shots Naveen Paul overseeing the creative operations. This included putting together the scenic landscape outside the manor where Parineeti Chopra lived. Another scene that called for plenty of VFX work is where Parineeti’s car is thrown off the cliff with thunder and lightening in the background. Part of this studio was built and the rest was digitally created, but a look at the end result and one would not even never be able to make the difference.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas