Creating a translucent ghost who floats like a breeze, and springs surprises at unsuspecting humans, is always a challenge. More so, when that someone is an established actress like Anushka Sharma (playing Phillauri). But for an old hand at computer graphics like Haresh Hingorani, VFX supervisor at RedChillies.Vfx, this was much easier, since he had worked on many other challenging projects like Fan. What is commendable was that Hingorani was able to execute the VFX of this movie despite limited resources, impressed by the dedication that director Anshai Lal had for the film. One highlight was when Phillauri becomes invisible and shimmers back into sight, an imagery that is at par with international standards.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas