Gaurav Baghel has an eye for detail, which is crucial in his job as a composite lead of NYFXWala. It is especially important when he has to work with professionals like Aamir Khan, who are known to be sticklers for perfection. During the post-production of Secret Superstar, Baghel paid close attention to the pulling of every key, handling of every channel and plug-ins. Each of these had to be matched and synchronised so that he could ensure that the visual effects composition was precise. And this seamless precision ensured that the movie had a feel-good imagery despite its storyline sometimes slipping into melancholy and cynicism.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market