Gaurav Baghel has an eye for detail, which is crucial in his job as a composite lead of NYFXWala. It is especially important when he has to work with professionals like Aamir Khan, who are known to be sticklers for perfection. During the post-production of Secret Superstar, Baghel paid close attention to the pulling of every key, handling of every channel and plug-ins. Each of these had to be matched and synchronised so that he could ensure that the visual effects composition was precise. And this seamless precision ensured that the movie had a feel-good imagery despite its storyline sometimes slipping into melancholy and cynicism.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas