Viacom18 has been growing at a fast clip over the past few years, and it has been majorly due to the efforts of Sudanshu Vats, Group CEO, Viacom18, who has been ably steering the organisation over the past five years. While Hindi GEC remains the biggest contributor to the company’s revenues, the broadcaster trained its sights on regional channels, an area that Vats has been under-catered to. A proof of this movement is already evident in the fact that Hindi Colors standard definition channel’s ad sale contribution, which used to be 80% five years, is around 50% currently, as the other regional channels have started scaling up. Of course, this is possible because the company pays close attention to using data analytics and measurements to gauge what kind of content works with audiences. This approach has put it leagues ahead of its competition.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018