It was a momentous year for the Subhash Chandra led Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL), which celebrated 25 years in the business. And to top it off, the last fiscal was a good one, as the company reported a robust growth of 25.8% Y-o-Y increase in its domestic advertising revenue in Q3 2018. After moving to top slot in non-sports entertainment television network with 18.3% viewership share, the broadcaster launched two HD channels – Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD – taking its total count to 13 HD channels. Last year, the company’s production division, Zee Studios, released three movies – Secret Superstar and Qarib Qarib Singlle as well as the Marathi language Faster Fene. While the Aamir Khan starrer did well at the box office, the others performed moderately.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018