A big win for Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) last year was the acquisition of TEN Sports Network from Zee Entertainment Enterprises. With this channel in its portfolio, the broadcaster will attempt to make its sports network stronger, since it is one of its key growth drivers. It is also provided coverage for FIFA World Cup at a specially designed 14-camera studio facility. The other two are entertainment and digital. While the company has been strong on coming out with content for GEC, it is focusing on its OTT platform, SonyLiv, and making it a profitable business. SPNI has made huge investments in SonyLIV, where it has over 80 plus original shows in four to five languages and close to 3000 movies. And it has faith that these investments will pay off.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018