2017 started on a challenging note for Times Network after its principal channel, Times Now, was devoid of an editor – Arnab Goswami quit to start his own network and a force to reckon with. Bennett and Coleman’s broadcast arm, then brought an editor from another channel, launched new brands and reengineered existing ones to take on the competition. These initiatives has helped the company earn back its audience and its clientele. And this has extended beyond its primetime. However, the network faced a big setup last year, when its Mumbai office caught fire and transmission was disrupted for three major channels – ET Now, Times Now and Mirror Now. This year, the broadcaster is working on the much-neglected Zoom and is working out a multi-forked strategy to rejuvenate it – changing its looks and styling. Hopefully, these measures will pay off.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018