When it comes to news in regional languages, Aaj Tak has taken a lead over its competition, outpacing them in urban and rural markets. Part of this was because of Aroom Purie’s vision of presenting news with indepth investigation blended with technology, that makes it easier for viewers to take note of the latest happenings in the world around them. Last year, after almost four decades in the world of media, Purie decided to hand over the reins of active operations of the Living Media Group to his daughter, Kallie. He informed the company’s employees that he would now like to spend more time in strategic shaping of the group and explore new opportunities, though he did not share more details about his plan.
- GatesAir appoints Jacky Yee as head of sales, Asia-Pacific
- Masstech Innovations to focus on solving modern content storage challenges at IBC, 2018
- Brainstorm to exhibit latest enhancements for content creation at IBC, 2018
- IBC to see TVU Networks expand its live media acquisition leadership
- Qligent amplifies QoE monitoring with Vision-VOD at IBC, 2018