For Toonz Media Group, 2017-18 rolled out international projects like, Dino Girl Gauko with Netflix worldwide and Sherazade with Kika Germany. They also initiated Darwin & Newts for New Zealand on-air, Lucky Fred for Television Espanola and Smighties for YouTube Kids, worldwide. Amongst Indian projects, Gajubhai with Disney, Pakdam Pakdai series and Sab Jholmaal Hai with Nickelodeon were the key ones last year. “Our YouTube channel Chotoonz, received the Golden Play Button for having over hundred million subscribers, which is now nearing 3 million subscribers,” said P Jayakumar, CEO, Toonz Media group. Toonz Media is in the final stages of acquiring a reputed European creative production studio, which will place them strong on the global industry map. They also recently launched their licensing and merchandising company, ZamoZa, in Southeast Asia.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas