For Toonz Media Group, 2017-18 rolled out international projects like, Dino Girl Gauko with Netflix worldwide and Sherazade with Kika Germany. They also initiated Darwin & Newts for New Zealand on-air, Lucky Fred for Television Espanola and Smighties for YouTube Kids, worldwide. Amongst Indian projects, Gajubhai with Disney, Pakdam Pakdai series and Sab Jholmaal Hai with Nickelodeon were the key ones last year. “Our YouTube channel Chotoonz, received the Golden Play Button for having over hundred million subscribers, which is now nearing 3 million subscribers,” said P Jayakumar, CEO, Toonz Media group. Toonz Media is in the final stages of acquiring a reputed European creative production studio, which will place them strong on the global industry map. They also recently launched their licensing and merchandising company, ZamoZa, in Southeast Asia.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market