Sayed Peerzade, group CIO, Reliance Big Entertainment, undertook two projects this year, one of which was moving the company’s private cloud setup to open stack, and the other, moving SAP from its traditional setup to the cloud. Both of these tasks were pivotal for the organisation, owing to them being production setups, and carrying a huge volume of data. Their main focus was on operating efficiency, business agility, and cost savings. On the development front, the media house is coming up with marketplace, and has an e-commerce business in the pipeline. “I always carry the philosophy of maximum service, minimum cost. As an IT department, we are here to enable the business, just not to support it,” said Peerzade.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas