Disney India, as an organisation, has always been synonymous with versatility and creativity. The backbone, though, lies in the technological advances that back the initiatives taken by the its management team. One such key innovation, according to Nivil Chacko, head of technology, Disney India, is digital enhancement of its content development and distribution. The media company embraced Business Intelligence (BI) and cloud platforms and also launched their D2C application, Bindass. Their pivotal stratagem was to seek business-process efficiency; using technologies like Robotic process Automation (RPA). “It was a great time for us in context to technology, as we partnered with businesses, for product developments over various digital platforms,” he said.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market