For Bloomberg Quint, the project on focus was the setup of its news channel and digital facility at Lower Parel, Mumbai. This involved having a global-standard look and feel, and also a common workflow for the broadcast and digital segment. Mohit Sardana, technical head, Bloomberg Quint, said, “The past year has been a learning experience for me, as I handled the project independently, executing activities like designing the budget, building the facility, selecting equipment, delivery and installation of the equipment, within the timelines.” The company is the first to broadcast its feed to various OTT platforms, and its VOD networks, according to the respective standards for the distribution of content.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas