For Bloomberg Quint, the project on focus was the setup of its news channel and digital facility at Lower Parel, Mumbai. This involved having a global-standard look and feel, and also a common workflow for the broadcast and digital segment. Mohit Sardana, technical head, Bloomberg Quint, said, “The past year has been a learning experience for me, as I handled the project independently, executing activities like designing the budget, building the facility, selecting equipment, delivery and installation of the equipment, within the timelines.” The company is the first to broadcast its feed to various OTT platforms, and its VOD networks, according to the respective standards for the distribution of content.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market