For Sony Pictures Networks India, the main focus last year was setting up of its state-of-the-art sports studio facility. It is an equipped post-production centre built over several thousands square feet of area, with multiple studios for VR and AR. Introducing VR and AR has enabled smooth integration of SonyLIV audiences to their linear services, thus creating an immersive content viewing experience across platforms. “The challenges we faced last year, were golden opportunities. They helped us showcase team spirit,” said Kingshuk Bhattacharya, head, broadcast operations and Network Engineering, SPNI.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market