For Sony Pictures Networks India, the main focus last year was setting up of its state-of-the-art sports studio facility. It is an equipped post-production centre built over several thousands square feet of area, with multiple studios for VR and AR. Introducing VR and AR has enabled smooth integration of SonyLIV audiences to their linear services, thus creating an immersive content viewing experience across platforms. “The challenges we faced last year, were golden opportunities. They helped us showcase team spirit,” said Kingshuk Bhattacharya, head, broadcast operations and Network Engineering, SPNI.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas