NDTV, a forerunner in the news domain, has always anchored innovative implementations. Last year was no different, and the company implemented Mobile Journalism (MOJO), a work-flow to shoot and edit live using smart-phones. Usage of the DSNG OB van rose by 10%, with 80% of field contents being shot, edited and uploaded on-the-go. Streamlining of the MOJO workflow was a major milestone achieved by the organisation, according to Dinesh Singh, CTO, NDTV, as the company ensured that the operation ran in a cost-effective manner. It also developed a studio camera app for android to deliver clean on-air output using a smartphone, which is very competitive to a studio camera. The primary objective for the company last year was reducing capital expenditure.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas