From a humble start, all the way to a global broadcasting company, Cineom’s journey has been a hyperbolic one. The company undertook the supply and installation for SLRC, Sri Lanka’s government news channel. Technical designing and playout automation for Pen Audio TV’s CEC channels, technical services for BTVi, and design consultancy services provided for Bloomberg Quint, were a few of the feathers in their cap last year. On similar lines, Asianet Studios, Opera House at Muscat, RABAB music and Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd were a few other names who took leverage of Cineom’s technical expertise. The founder duo has also manoeuvred the establishment of their new facility in Dubai, primarily to cater to Middle East market across all business verticals. Cineom has assertively grown in terms of numbers, and has also expanded its boundaries by capturing new markets.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas