Despite having a lot on its plate over the last couple of years, RGB clocked many achievements last year. Some of it was the completion of the HD upgrade for Kerala’s Manorama News, providing back-end technology to Asianet News, Asianet Suvarna News and two more projects in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh using Brightcove technologies. It implemented one of the largest OTT solution contracts with digital properties like Manorama Online, Manorama News, Mazhavil Manorama in the last fiscal. Another highlight was providing the technological backing for ESPN for events like the Australian Open and India South Africa series. On the humane end, the company supported Times Now during a fire outbreak last year. Now completing its ninth year in the broadcast industry, RGB has marked its presence across the country with multiple projects across various segments like news, sports, FM and entertainment.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market