Despite having a lot on its plate over the last couple of years, RGB clocked many achievements last year. Some of it was the completion of the HD upgrade for Kerala’s Manorama News, providing back-end technology to Asianet News, Asianet Suvarna News and two more projects in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh using Brightcove technologies. It implemented one of the largest OTT solution contracts with digital properties like Manorama Online, Manorama News, Mazhavil Manorama in the last fiscal. Another highlight was providing the technological backing for ESPN for events like the Australian Open and India South Africa series. On the humane end, the company supported Times Now during a fire outbreak last year. Now completing its ninth year in the broadcast industry, RGB has marked its presence across the country with multiple projects across various segments like news, sports, FM and entertainment.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas