In India, MediaGuru is managing the content for the Times Television Network and its radio channels. The previous year saw the systems integrator adopt and implement Artificial Intelligence (AI), analytics and facial recognition in some of its digitisation projects. MediaGuru is also expanding its scope beyond media and entertainment, as there is a growing need for content management solutions in the industry. It has been working in the Middle East region in the past year with initiation of digitisation of photos, documents, negatives and slides for a government agency in the region. Simultaneously, they have digitised content stored in U-matic tapes, which are over 40 years old, helping preserve the footage for future.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market