In India, MediaGuru is managing the content for the Times Television Network and its radio channels. The previous year saw the systems integrator adopt and implement Artificial Intelligence (AI), analytics and facial recognition in some of its digitisation projects. MediaGuru is also expanding its scope beyond media and entertainment, as there is a growing need for content management solutions in the industry. It has been working in the Middle East region in the past year with initiation of digitisation of photos, documents, negatives and slides for a government agency in the region. Simultaneously, they have digitised content stored in U-matic tapes, which are over 40 years old, helping preserve the footage for future.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas