In his two-decade long career, Shajith Koyeri has worked on many notable movies, and has won several awards. Beyond The Clouds follows this long string of noteworthy films, the others being Omkara, Mangal Pandey: The Rising, Saawariya, Barfi! etc. Beyond The Clouds is the first Hindi movie by the award-winning Iranian director Majid Majidi, and while the movie did not set the box office on fire, Koyeri did his bit to capture the viewer’s attention. Right from the dramatic opening shot of Mumbai, to the jail scene where the siblings (Ishaan Khattar and Malavika Mohanan) reunite, he uses sound to weave poignant story about human triumph over hardships. In fact, the sound breathes life in some of the settings leaving a lasting impression, even when the storyline sometimes falters.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018