Mom has a special place in the annals of Bollywood. being Sreedevi’s last movie, it also showed her prolific acting chops along with that of Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Nihar Ranjan Samal uses the sound adroitly to help the audience delve deep into the minds of the criminals and the main protogonist. Samal switches gears to employ soft muted tones to bring out the mental trauma experienced by the rape victim, Arya (Sajal Ali) and then fast-paced tenor to highlight Sreedevi’s valour. This subtlety is what holds the viewer’s attention throughout the tightly wound revenge drama.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018