Ganesh Gangadharan’s association with YRF Studios can be traced to Dhoom 2 in 2006. Since then, he has worked on most of the production house’s creations – from Chak De! India to Dhoom 3 to Sultan. Last year, he worked on two of YRF’s big productions – Tiger Zinda Hai and Hichki. Gangadharan brought out the best in both films acting as the aural catalyst between the actors and the director. So, on one hand, while he ensured that Tiger was alive and kicking, he also made sure that we do need some education, after all.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018