In just under three years, Bulganin Baruah has managed to make his mark in tinseltown. Starting as a Automated Dialog Replacement (ADR) engineer in 2015 with Umrika, he entered the big league the same year with Detective Byomkesh Bakshy! and Drishyam as sound editor. While both movies did not set the box offices on fire, Baruah bagged other big projects including Fitoor, the award-winning Ventilator and Jab Harry Met Sejal. Last year, as sound editor of Bareilly ki Barfi, he had to ensure that the local sounds of Bareilly melded well with the actors’ dialogues, which were laced with the authentic UP dialect.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018