94.3 Radio One re-broadcasted its international format FM stations online this year for an audience that chooses to access radio on-the-go. It was also the first to start an ‘audio business channel’ called ‘Business ONE’ for young professionals. Its topline revenues grew by 19% and 61% on EBIDTA in the fourth quarter, owing to innovative on-air initiatives. “We were also proud to be judged as ‘India’s most attractive media – Radio brand’ by TRA research,” said Vineet Singh Hukmani, MD and CEO, Radio One. The channel was awarded ‘India’s longest running travel show’ for its travel segment, Get Some Sun. The radio company has created breakthroughs in content across travel, food, sports, business, hollywood and music, and aims to follow suit in the coming years as well.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas