In the wake of India’s economic boom, several big name international studios have forayed into the Hindi film industry since over a decade now. Fox Star Studios benefited from the early mover advantage initially, but it did hit a speed bump with some big budget disappointments. However, it has since managed a remarkable reversal of fortunes. There is an emphasis on content rather than budgets now and the need of the hour seems to be to adopt the art of the deal. The studio continues to profit considerably through smart collaborations with indigenous film producers like Dharma and Nadiadwala Grandson, which results in a synergy of strengths. Over the last year, Fox Star Studio has scored two successes – it presented Judwaa 2 and co produced Baaghi 2 alongside Nadiadwala Grandson.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market