Earlier this year, Viu, the video-on-demand service by Vuclip and PCCW took a bold step of getting into movie production. The company teamed up with Phantom Films to produce High Jack, to strength its position as a pioneer in original content. This was the company’s attempt to innovate and provide an enriched experience to its audience as it completes two years in the country. After launching seven original shows, including Kaushiki in the first quarter of 2018, it plans to invest in 20 more original shows this year. Additionally, the OTT service player plans to foray into the Tamil market, and offer fresh content for this region as well. Viu also debuted Korean dramas with English subtitles in the country, which has seen lot of interest amongst viewers.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas