YuppTV is amongst the most prevalent OTT service provider for South Asian content, offering over 200 TV channels and 2000 movies in India. It is especially popular online Pay TV platform for Indians diaspora providing premium content from their homeland. It recently received funding from Emerald Media, a Pan-Asian platform established by leading global investment firm KKR for investing in the media and entertainment sector. Emerald Media acquired a significant minority stake in the company for $50 million. YuppTV had earlier raised its Series A round of funding from Poarch Creek Indian Tribe of Alabama. Last year, it partnered with ALTBalaji, the fully owned subsidiary and VOD platform by Balaji Telefilms Ltd, allowing users globally to access to company’s premium content on its platform.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas