The Singapore-based over-the-top (OTT) video streaming and video-on-demand (VOD) platform Spuul, has been consistently adding more regional content to its platform. In 2016, it entered into a content partnership with Shemaroo Entertainment for a 70-movie deal and last year, it signed another catalogue deal. As part of this, Spuul will offer an additional 100 movies from Shemaroo. Spuul has been expanding its regional content portfolio, since it enjoys good patronage from viewers from the rural areas. In 2017, the site saw steady demand for Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayali movies. Going further, the OTT network plans to invest in enhancing its Bhojpuri, Marathi and Bengali movies, which is getting more popular. Spuul, which is a site and app that features free, ad-supported videos, paid subscriptions, and pay-per-film titles for rent, currently has a catalogue of 1000 movies and over 10,000 hours of programming.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas