Well-known film-maker Ketan Mehta founded Maya, in 1997 with actress Deepa Sahi, which has since emerged as a leading animation studio. Last year, it signed a five-year production deal with Viacom18 for Motu Patlu and Shiva. Another project that became a massive success was Selfie with Bajrangi, which launched on Amazon in October and recently debuted on Disney Hungama, as a summer attraction. Mehta said, “The most important milestone for us was to create this sustainable and thriving studio. This led to an American private equity investor, Emerald Media, taking a controlling stake in the company.” Their digital division, WowKidz, has become one of the fastest-growing channels for kids’ content, with over seven million active YouTube subscribers, and over 6 billion cumulative views as in May 2018. Their next venture is another 3D animation international co-production, a series based on the movie Leo Da Vinci: Mission Mona Lisa.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas