The most important milestone for the company this year was the launch of Mirchi in Chandigarh, Guwahati, Kochi, Jammu, Srinagar and Kozhikode. The success of Mirchi Love and Mirchi 95 contributed 25% to its overall revenues. The company claimed that Mirchi Love commands the second highest pricing in most markets, while Mirchi 95 is the number one priced brand. The profitability of its non-radio business grew from about 19% to about 24% during this year. The company has 21 online stations with nearly 400 million streams last year and over two million subscribers on YouTube. Mirchi also emerged as the leading Hindi channel in the UAE, thus adding another feather to the company’s hat.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas