It has been an action packed year for Radio City, having launched 11 new stations, spreading the station’s network to 39 cities. Another highlight was the launch of Rag Rag Mein Daude City with a brand film, Taxi Driver, which garnered over 10 million views. Video City, India’s first video FM was named as the number one FM broadcaster by AZ Research Baseline Study 2018, amassing 6.7 crores listeners across 34 markets. The company demonstrated its prowess of being the an influential radio network, with an unprecedented tally of 64 awards including, 19 awards at Golden Mikes, 12 at ACEF, 8 wins at New York Festival International Radio Program Awards, and 20 wins at the India Radio Forum Awards.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas