AK Madhavan, founder and CEO, Assemblage Entertainment, has established the company as a global player in the CGI animation domain, and over the past year, enabled it to deliver its third full-length 3D theatrical feature film. This year saw the organisation partner with names like Lionsgate, DreamWorks Animation, AMBI Pictures and Splash Entertainment. Assemblage has also begun its journey of original productions, and is now co-developing, producing and creating differentiated IPs. As part of its efforts to make a difference, it supported the cause of Welsh Charity, with its CG animated feature Believe, to support the cause of organ donations. “It lies in our name; we brand ourselves as ‘MAD’ Assemblage, and being MAD, we believing in being able to ‘Make a Difference’,” said Madhavan.
- PBT EU, ADDITELECOM transform Calamocha TV’s infrastructure
- Eyeheight Legaliser chosen for OB coverage Wimbledon tennis championships, 2018
- MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson Media Solutions
- Custom Consoles Desk and Media Wall, chosen for BCR Project at BBC Scotland
- Experience a luxurious cinema experience at Dubai’s Reel Cinemas