Singtel’s video streaming service HOOQ has expanded its catalogue and now includes movies from Bollywood production house Yash Raj Films. With this, HOOQ now claims to offer over 30,000 hours of Hollywood, Bollywood, regional and local content in India. Some of the movies from Yash Raj Films include iconic classics such as Kaala Pathhar, Kabhi Kabhi and Silsila. HOOQ started its operations in India in May. It allows users to stream and download content for Rs 199 per month. HOOQ also features a content recommendation engine.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market