Technology company Harmonic has made strategic investments in encoding service Encoding.com and cloud-based playout provider VJU. Harmonic has already collaborated with Encoding.com on projects including the launch of its cloud-based transcending service earlier this year based on Harmonic’s Primedia Carbon file-based transcending software. Moroever, Harmonic has signed a reseller agreement with the company, through which it will distribute its cloud playout solutions to the broadcast and pay TV industries. VJU plans to use the Harmonic funding to enhance its core Channel as a Service product, and expand its cloudbased playout infrastructure.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes