Graphic India last month closed a new seed financing round of $2.8 million.The funds raised will be utilised to create content in English, Hindi, Tamil and other Indian languages for the Indian youth to consume on their mobile devices. “This new financing will expand our content offering and allow us to create India’s premiere mobile platform for comics and animation engaging and building a passionate community of superhero, sci-fi and mythology fans through Graphic’s content and characters,” said Graphic India CEO and co-founder Sharad Devarajan said.
- Custom Consoles reports demand in broadcast control rooms and edit suites
- Yasmina AZELMAD joins FranceTV Publicité Group as International MD
- At SVG Summit, VITEC shows IPTV and Digital Signage Solution for sports venues
- SMPTE 2018 Annual Conference and Exhibition spells success at Los Angeles
- Vettri Theatres first to deploy Christie CP4325-RGB RealLaser cinema projector