Globecast will be highlighting its OTT services and a range of monetisation tools as a first time exhibitor at the TV Connect 2015 Show to be held in London late this month.The company has used its market and broadcast expertise to develop three key OTT services to ensure high-quality deploymentcost-effectively. These are: content preparation content management and content delivery for linear channels; on demand content (catch up TV for example); and live eventsThe first, OTT Live, is for the simulcast delivery of linear channels while OTT VoD makes content catalogues available for streaming to any connected screen.OTT event is a packaged occasional live streaming service for content owners.
- Custom Consoles reports demand in broadcast control rooms and edit suites
- Yasmina AZELMAD joins FranceTV Publicité Group as International MD
- At SVG Summit, VITEC shows IPTV and Digital Signage Solution for sports venues
- SMPTE 2018 Annual Conference and Exhibition spells success at Los Angeles
- Vettri Theatres first to deploy Christie CP4325-RGB RealLaser cinema projector