The 22nd edition of CABSAT — the region’s top event for the broadcast, production, content delivery, digital media and satellite sectors across the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) — will continue to drive disruptive innovation and monetisation opportunities across the MENA filmed and audio entertainment media market in 2016. Running from March 8th to 10th at Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), CABAT 2016 will welcome more than 15,000 regional and international visitors involved in the cre ation, management, distribution and monetisation of content to explore pioneering products, technologies and regional investment avenues. The tailored event provides an opportunity for industry professionals to test, use and experience the latest equipment in the broadcast, satellite communication, content delivery and electronic media industries.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018