The 22nd edition of CABSAT — the region’s top event for the broadcast, production, content delivery, digital media and satellite sectors across the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) — will continue to drive disruptive innovation and monetisation opportunities across the MENA filmed and audio entertainment media market in 2016. Running from March 8th to 10th at Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), CABAT 2016 will welcome more than 15,000 regional and international visitors involved in the cre ation, management, distribution and monetisation of content to explore pioneering products, technologies and regional investment avenues. The tailored event provides an opportunity for industry professionals to test, use and experience the latest equipment in the broadcast, satellite communication, content delivery and electronic media industries.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes