Television production and distribution giant Endemol has added to its stable of UK production companies with the launch of drama and comedy division House of Tomorrow, led by TV writer, producer and presenter Charlie Brooker and television executive Annabel Jones. With Charlie as creative director and Annabel as managing director, the new company will build on the success of numerous award-winning productions that have been penned by Brooker. House of Tomorrow already has projects in development for broadcasters in the UK and USA and further announcements are expected soon.
- GatesAir appoints Jacky Yee as head of sales, Asia-Pacific
- Masstech Innovations to focus on solving modern content storage challenges at IBC, 2018
- Brainstorm to exhibit latest enhancements for content creation at IBC, 2018
- IBC to see TVU Networks expand its live media acquisition leadership
- Qligent amplifies QoE monitoring with Vision-VOD at IBC, 2018