Television production and distribution giant Endemol has added to its stable of UK production companies with the launch of drama and comedy division House of Tomorrow, led by TV writer, producer and presenter Charlie Brooker and television executive Annabel Jones. With Charlie as creative director and Annabel as managing director, the new company will build on the success of numerous award-winning productions that have been penned by Brooker. House of Tomorrow already has projects in development for broadcasters in the UK and USA and further announcements are expected soon.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes