Warner Bros. has announced plans to produce an animated feature take on Hanna-Barbera’s classic toon Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? The project will be produced by American Hustle duo Charles Roven and Richard Suckle,and the studio has staked out September 21, 2018 for its release.
- VITEC streamlines IPTV, digital signage, and video wall workflows, at ISE 2019
- BP energises its media production with EditShare
- Gary Rotondelli retires from Vitec’s Vinten brand, after a 33-year career
- Signiant celebrates increase in its media footprint, moves beyond file transfer
- Calrec’s Brio audio consoles see success in Japanese market